Everyone loves the New York City skyline. It’s one of the most recognizable in the world, and has changed greatly – for better and for worse – over the years. If you’re a fan of city views and you’re heading in to the city, book your NJ limo or car service to bring you into New York. Once you hit The Big Apple, check out these 15 hotels with fantastic views. We’ve got some in every budget!
1. The Mandarin Oriental: This hotel offers city views that are prettier than a postcard. You’ll feel like you’re right inside of the action, but you’ll pay top dollar for this luxury. Central Park and city views are unmistakably beautiful, although the price for The Mandarian is near the top.
2. The William Vale: Sprawling views of several boroughs will bring you to this up and coming Brooklyn neighborhood. The William Vale is in the heart of Williamsburg, and has 360 degree views of the best the city has to offer. The new hotel is one of the most sought after in the hipster travel scene.
3. The Towers at Lotte New York Palace: If you want to look out on to the infamous St. Patrick’s Cathedral or the iconic Rockefeller Center, this luxe high-end hotel offers the best views.
4. The Beekman Hotel: This lower Manhattan gem showcases skyscrapers that you might not always see from other areas, such as the Woolworth building. With a dazzling view of One World Trade Center, this is a high-end hotel that’s not to be missed!
5. Cambria Hotel & Suites Chelsea: The Terrace Bar at this Chelsea gem offers some of the best sunset views of the city. Reasonably priced, you don’t even need to be a guest to enjoy the views from the bar.
6. Millennium Hilton: Another lower Manhattan must-see, this standard Hilton hotel offers unparalleled views of the 9/11 Museum and its beautiful sculptures and architecture. You can see One World Trade Center lighting up the sky as well, and there’s river views from up top.
7. Z Hotel: This Long Island City sleeper in Queens is in a hip neighborhood and provides fantastic views of Manhattan and other boroughs. Great views for a great price – can’t beat that!
8. Marriot Marquis: In the middle of Times Square, you can’t miss this hotel – and it’s not to be missed. With views of the nerve center of the city, you can practically see a Broadway show from your window!
9. Archer Hotel: If you want the best views of the Empire State Building, this is the place to go. Luxe restaurants are also a great feature of this Manhattan hotel.
10. NoMo SoHo: You can spot several iconic landmarks here, but most breathtaking is the Frank Gehry concoction, 8 Spruce Street. The flawless architecture is a design nerd’s dream!
11. West Side YMCA: This is one of the most budget friendly spots to stay in the ciy, and this one offers a tremendous view of Central Park.
12. The Standard High Line: High Line is a local favorite, and a tourist haven as well. It’s a mid century modern hotel in the meatpacking district that has views of High Line, the river, and FiDi.
13. The Pierre: This one is super pricey, but the views of Central Park are something right out of a movie. It’s an oasis of nature in the middle of the bustling city, and it will cost you a pretty penny to take it in – but frequent travelers say it’s completely worth it.
14. The Peninsula: Glitz and glamour live on at The Peninsula, and it has the skyline views to prop up that reputation. Our NJ limo service can take you right to the door!
15. Bentley Hotel: If you’re looking for the best views of bridges, the Bentley is a bargain hotel in Midtown that will give you what you’re looking for!
If you’re coming to city by car, consider Red Bank Limo for your transportation needs. With something for every budget, we’d love to be the team that puts you in view of the most beautiful skyline in the world! Call us or contact us via our website today, and let’s learn about your travel and transportation needs in The Big Apple and beyond!