Our Terms & Conditions
1. All deposits are NON refundable.
2. We are not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date.
3. The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the limousine caused during the duration of the rental by them or any members of their party. A fee of $100.00 for each carpet or seat burn. Sanitation fee is $250.00.
4. Alcohol Consumption and drug use is prohibited by law. Any fines will be paid for by the customer. The driver has the right to terminate run without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s)).
5. Smoking inside the vehicle is strictly prohibited.
6. Waiting time will apply after the first 15 minutes of prearranged time described on the reservation sheet for pickups from residences/offices and all other non-airport locations. In the event of a delayed flight, lost/delayed baggage or customs delays, there is a 45 minute grace period for domestic arrivals and 1 hour grace period for international arrivals, before waiting time is charged. Waiting time is calculated at the vehicles hourly rate on the quarter hour (ex. Our Sedan Service, if waiting for 15 minutes would cost an additional $13.75 + service fees.).
7. We are not responsible for delays or the termination in winter caused by unsafe road conditions (ie. not salted, accidents, etc.). We reserve the right to cancel any ride we deem to be taking place in unsafe weather conditions.
8. We are not responsible for articles left in the limousine.
9. Balances are to be paid to the driver on the trip date before the beginning of the trip.
10. Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.
11. Wait time is calculated at a rate of $48.00 an hour for Sedan service, $65.00 an hour for SUV service and $85.00 for Stretch Limousine service.
12. We are not responsible for tracking departing flights. In the event your flight is cancelled, there will be no refund if we are not notified by the traveling or booking party prior to pickup.
13. You must be 21 years of age or older to reserve any of our Limousine Services.
14. A 20% service fee is included in all bills. Any additional gratuity paid to the chauffeur is at the customer's discretion and will be in addition to the standard 20% service fee.
15. By default, we provide our Express Pickup service to our clientele when arriving into the Airport for Airport pickups. Our chauffeurs will contact you on your cellphone and will instruct you to collect any luggage you've checked. From there, the chauffeur will ask you to make your way towards the closest exit and they will pull up to load your belongings into the limo. We can also provide the traditional Meet & Greet service, which would have the chauffeur meet you inside the terminal at baggage claim holding a placard with your last name. Please be advised - there is an additional charge of $15.00 associated with this service that is collected to cover the cost of parking at the Airport terminal.
16. Cancellation of a reservation must be given with a minimum of 24 hours advance notice over the phone. Failure to notify over the phone will result in being charged 100% of the reservation total less tolls, tax and service fees.
17. Please be advised that there is now an additional $6.00 parking charge associated with all Airport Arrival/Pickups. This additional charge is to cover our cost to park -The Port Authority at our local airports is now cracking down on us for waiting in areas that we were once allowed to sit, forcing us to park in the paid lots.
18. For trips that take place (whether pickup or drop-off) between the hours of 12:00am (midnight) and 5:15am, a $20 charge will be included on all services. Our drivers receive this incentive directly and in full.
19. A service fee of $25.00 will be charged if your trip falls within the hours of any of the following holidays: New Years Eve, New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Easter Sunday, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Thanksgiving Day, Valentines Day. This service fee is given directly to the chauffeur assigned to your trip for their service on these days.